As Talia mentioned when she posted her "month-away" notice, we'd love to hear what topics you'd like us to cover.
With that in mind, I thought I'd list my areas of expertise and interest to jump-start the process.
- Mood disorders - depression and anxiety
- Stress Management - job-related stress, anger management, school stress and lifestyle issues
- Family relationships - parenting, couples' issues, dysfunctional family concerns
- Women's Issues - Gender-specific issues for women
- Work/Family/Personal Life balance
- Adults, adolescents struggling with chemical abuse/dependency
- Treatment options - Spectrum of care available
- Family members of substance abusers and substance dependent people
- Women's issues - issues specific to women in addiction and recovery
- Celebrities and addiction/treatment/recovery
Related Topics/General Interest
- Healthy/Unhealthy Lifestyle Trends
- Relaxation and Leisure
- Media portrayal/reporting of the above
So there are many, many things listed about which I can share my expertise and experiences. Please leave me a comment or two about your areas of interest. And if you don't see an area that interests you, let me know. I'll try hit on those topics while covering the blog this month.
I look forward to hearing from you!